Sunday, February 14, 2016

Don’t you know that our parents Loved and made love violently?

(moral policing- for representational purpose only)

Dear brother, elder sister
Why slap me, thrash me
Why beat her, abuse her?
Yes I do have a mother
A loving sister at home, but
Dear brother, elder sister
Tell me could I hold their hands
Share a dream and land a kiss
On the lips that sing my songs?
Do you make love to your
Mother and sister, dear brother
Elder sister, do you make love?
Why slap us, thrash us and
Abuse our love for what reason?
You say this is not our culture
Don’t you know that our parents
Loved and made love violently
In all postures, from front and back
Sharing juices of all ends
To make you and me, why brother,
Elder sister you slap us, thrash us?
Who gave your right my brother,
Elder sister, who taught you
These songs of morality?
Bring them here before us
Let’s share this heart, cake, coffee
And these wonderful roses with them
Dear brother, elders sister bring them
One by one to the book of justice.

No comments: